M&A Readiness Services
- Design pre-sale strategies to marketing your company – even before you decide to sell
- Step through the emotional decision to leave entirely or continue with less equity while continuing to work for the new buyers
- Getting your financials in order – understanding the correct presentation of EBITDA and how to maximize it
- In-depth review of your customer base and your organizational structure for the most optimal valuation
- Understand the difference between a strategic buyer and a financial buyer and how to position yourself accordingly.
Advisory Board Services
- Successful sales and marketing initiatives
- Transformation of product and services to the cloud
- Transition from a project based sales to a recurring revenue sales with a keen eye on customer retention rates
- Guidance on M&A preparation
- Post merger integration success- the do’s and don’ts
- Timely replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone call prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, should you so desire.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A copy of my presentation for later dissemination post event with helpful links to other articles I have written.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.