Linda Rose, a leading authority on creating, growing and selling technology service companies with sustainable success, and women’s leadership topics, is an engaging, sought-after, dynamic speaker. Linda's most-recommended presentations are ideal for technology conference sessions, workshops, off-sites, leadership retreats, webinars, and women’s network events.
By sharing her personal stories as a solo women backpacker as well as practical tools and tips for breaking your own glass ceiling and creating lasting change, Linda inspires and empowers others through her powerful talks. Linda has been a featured speaker at Microsoft, Channelnomics, IAMCP, SDSU School of Business and many other prominent organizations.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Timely replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone call prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) should you so desire.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A copy of my presentation for later dissemination post event with helpful links to other articles I have written.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations.
My most requested topics include:
- Climbing the Mountain with Your Exit Strategy in Mind
- The 30-Day Sabbatical: A Must for Every Leader – Reviving your soul and inner passions
- The False Summit :Breaking your Own Personal Glass Ceiling